- Globalism vs. Nationalism/ US is now World’s Top Oil Producer!
- The World is Rebelling Against Socialism
- Liberals Finally Admit that Trump is on a Roll
- Trump-Putin Summit Success/ Why do Democrats Hate Russia?
- Senator ‘Pocahontas’ Could Lose Re-election Bid in November
- Trump Speaks the Blunt Truth, and Liberals Go Koo-Koo
- Deep State Repeatedly Coddles Anti-Trump Thugs
- US National Debt is $21 Trillion – Europe Owes the US $21 Trillion
- Confirm Judge Kavanaugh Quickly for the Supreme Court
- Now That They are Losing, Liberals Turn Against Free Speech
- Michigan Thrives under Dynamic Republican Governor Rick Snyder
- Trump Shows GOP How to Win/ Sympathy Backlash for Prez
Tag Archives: George Bush
(This is a multi-part commentary covering a variety of issues.) Look at this from Fox News: Former Mexican President Vicente Fox offered his condolences to the victims of the Florida high school shooting before adding that the tragedy is “what … Continue reading
Hillary Clinton is reported to have a net worth of more than $50 million yet she said recently that she is “unlike a lot of people who are truly well off.” If that statement doesn’t expose the Democrats for who … Continue reading
(Today, June 6, 2014, is the 70th anniversary of the D-Day invasion of Europe in 1944. Every American should remember the thousands of US soldiers who lost their lives on just that day in the name of freedom, and the … Continue reading