- Trump Crowd Wants Immigrant Congresswoman Omar Deported
- Chappaquiddick 50 Yrs. Later/ Trump Administration in Flux
- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
Tag Archives: gun control
First, here is a quick word about the California fires: President Trump is correct. These fires are a direct result of modern-day environmentalism. These burning forests are in relatively dry climates; they are made up of flammable pine trees like … Continue reading
Liberals and Democrats have a ‘magic bullet’ to solve every problem. And the “bullet” is always a piece of government legislation. For instance they claim that we are going to end poverty by signing a government bill to give away … Continue reading
These marches by school kids against guns are part of a long-term anti-gun strategy by the left… by adults on the left, that is. First, look at this from The Daily Caller about the massively hyped Washington march of March … Continue reading
The political left is on a hate-speech binge and a violence binge, with the Virginia shooting only the latest example. President Trump and Trump supporters in the last year have been viciously maligned, and even attacked and beaten, while three … Continue reading
The Democratic national political convention on Wednesday evening, July 27, devoted one segment to “gun violence” on the very day that the villain who shot president Ronald Reagan in 1981 was released from custody. This is a very interesting coincidence. … Continue reading
We conservatives have been saying for decades that the institutionalized phenomenon of the single mother is a disaster for our nation and our society. We have explained that kids need to have both parents in the home including a strong … Continue reading
First, congratulations to the people of Colorado for voting out two Democrat politicians who supported stricter gun control laws in the state. One was the state senate president! Now here’s my new editorial about guns. Associated Press recently reported: WASHINGTON … Continue reading
Just imagine that the Boston terrorists had killed three people and injured 250 others using guns that they had bought at gun shows, without background checks. The Liberal Media and the Democrat party would be going nuts with indignation, demanding … Continue reading