- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
- Price Gouging After Natural Disasters is a Good Thing
- Historic Trump N. Korea Diplomacy/ Big Conservative Win in Supreme Court
Tag Archives: gun violence
Fox News reported: The new mayor of Baltimore — one of America’s most dangerous cities — wants rival factions to put down their guns and put up their dukes. During a Sunday speech at an anti-gun violence rally, Mayor Bernard … Continue reading
There was a mass shooting on May 7 at a so-called STEM school (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) near Denver, Colorado. One student was killed and 8 injured, some seriously. The media and Democrats tried to blame guns and president … Continue reading
First here is a quick word about president Trump’s approval numbers. Three days after his State of the Union address the Rasmussen poll reported: The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday (January 8) shows that 50% of Likely … Continue reading
Fox News reports: Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel announced Tuesday that he is not seeking re-election for a third term amid withering criticism over his administration’s policies and a soaring violent crime rate in the Windy City. “As much as I … Continue reading
Here is some information from Fox News about the killer of those innocent Christians in Texas: The gunman previously served in the U.S. Air Force, an Air Force spokesperson confirmed to Fox News. Kelley served at Holloman Air Force Base … Continue reading
Here is an excerpt from a column about guns by ultra-liberal black columnist Eugene Robinson of the Washington Post. These types of comments are all over the media these days. Guns do kill people. Our national New Year’s resolution must … Continue reading
Here are excerpts from an Associated Press article about the Connecticut school killer Adam Lanza (italicized for emphasis): He liked tinkering with computers and other gadgets, and seemed to enjoy playing a violent video game, choosing a military-style assault rifle … Continue reading