- Muslims Should be Kept out of US
- Bumbling Nancy Pelosi is Trump’s Ticket to 2020 Re-election
- Jobs Bonanza!/ Trump 2016 Victory is the Biggest Story of the Last Decade
- Oil Bonanza!/ Illegal Immigrants Hurt the Poor Most/ Hikers Harm the Environment
- Brit Terrorist was Known to Police/ Black Voters Love Trump
- Global Warming Debunked Again/ Why are Women Today So Unhappy?
- Prepare for Christmas Pity Party
- Some ‘Greenies’ are Terrorists
- How to Eliminate 35% of US Debt Overnight
- Nikitas3.com in 2011 – Trump Will be Next US President
- Rock Group Wants ‘Green’ Concerts/ Michael Moore Suggests Genocide
- Are US Oil Companies Subsidized?
Tag Archives: health savings accounts
The United States federal government is shut down in many ways. Good. News reports are saying that more than 800,000 “nonessential” federal workers are staying home. Better. We don’t need them. We taxpayers don’t want to support them for one … Continue reading
There is something really dreadful happening as a result of ObamaCare. Corporate CEOs and business owners are being criticized, harassed and threatened on the internet because they are concerned about the costs of ObamaCare and are making business decisions that … Continue reading