- Sex Changers Cause Social Upheaval/ London Crime Skyrockets under Muslim Mayor
- Trump is The Greatest Communicator / Should He Campaign in Calif.?
- Joe Biden Sinks/ Hillary’s Sleazy Brother Tony is Dead
- Trump Economy is Thriving but More Reforms are Needed
- Bizarre Gun Violence ‘Solution’/ Wacko ‘Climate’ Prediction
- Swedish Terrorism?/ Trump Slams Pelosi Hard/ Mexico Tariffs are Working
- End the Welfare State and Make ’em Pedal for Prosperity
- Private Funds Build Border Wall/ Trump Heading for Re-election
- Border Wall Will Pay for Itself/ Move Federal Jobs out of DC
- Virginia Beach Killings Exposed/ Calif. Descends into the Abyss/ General Motors Hates America
- President Trump vs. JFK – Trump is Vastly Stronger
- ‘Trump Curse’ Batters Trump Haters/ Trump Jr. for NY Mayor?
Tag Archives: immigration
President Trump not only offered a belated State of the Union (SOTU) address on Tuesday, February 5, 2019 but he also kicked off his re-election campaign. With more and more Democrats already announcing that they are going to run in … Continue reading
Donald Trump is hitting hard on the issue of illegal immigration. Good for him. Open borders are doing great damage to the United States. A nation cannot maintain its sovereignty under such conditions. Yet Trump is being called an extremist. … Continue reading
Barack Obama has said repeatedly over the years that he would not do, and does not have the legal authority to do what he announced last night. His immigration plan is going to further disrupt and divide America. Obama has … Continue reading