- Happy Valentine’s Day! Border Wall Funding! Amazon Dumps NY!
- California ‘Bullet Train’ is Dead/ Never-Trumper Now Backs Trump
- Review: Florida School Murders of February 14, 2018
- Does ‘the Illuminati’ Exist? The New World Order? Yes and Yes
- Hollywood Loves Guns but Hates NRA, President Trump
- ‘Green’ Nonsense Never Stops/ Apple Helps Deep State Thugs
- Feb. 5, 2019: Trump Re-election Campaign Begins
- SOTU- A Tale of Two Trumps/ Globalists Fear Trump’s Influence
- Will Virginia Political Scandals Help to Re-elect Trump?
- Fuel Economy Rules are a Hoax/ Ethanol Harms Environment
- 8 Democrats Already Lined up for 2020 Presidential Run
- Democrats’ Racism Revealed Again and Again
Tag Archives: immigration
President Trump not only offered a belated State of the Union (SOTU) address on Tuesday, February 5, 2019 but he also kicked off his re-election campaign. With more and more Democrats already announcing that they are going to run in … Continue reading
Donald Trump is hitting hard on the issue of illegal immigration. Good for him. Open borders are doing great damage to the United States. A nation cannot maintain its sovereignty under such conditions. Yet Trump is being called an extremist. … Continue reading
Barack Obama has said repeatedly over the years that he would not do, and does not have the legal authority to do what he announced last night. His immigration plan is going to further disrupt and divide America. Obama has … Continue reading