- Trump Crowd Wants Immigrant Congresswoman Omar Deported
- Chappaquiddick 50 Yrs. Later/ Trump Administration in Flux
- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
Tag Archives: Intel
We all know the sad story of California. Once a magnet for Americans seeking opportunity it has become a dystopian nightmare controlled without challenge by the hard-left of the Democrat party. Every statewide office in California is held by a … Continue reading
Alabama Republican US senator Jeff Sessions was confirmed as attorney general of the United States on Wednesday, February 8, president Trump’s 20th day in office. This delay is a disgrace. Sessions should have been confirmed on Trump’s first day or … Continue reading
Republican Rick Perry has been governor of Texas since December 2000. He is the longest-serving governor in America today and his state is the most economically vibrant of all by most measures. Thus Perry can take full credit for the … Continue reading
In a recent editorial in The Wall Street Journal Mortimer Zuckerman wrote that the solution to “income inequality” is education. And of course we are all supposed to bow down to the Mighty Zuckerman because he is a big liberal … Continue reading
Wendy Davis is a Democrat Texas state senator who rose to fame in a famous filibuster against a law to restrict abortion in Texas. Now Texas pro-abortionists are seeking to put Davis in the governor’s mansion next year. Groups like … Continue reading