- Did Trump Really Win Popular Vote Too?
- Arts: Metropolitan Museum’s Ancient Greek Art Display
- Hillary and Bill – America’s Most Desperate Couple
- Liberals Decry Rising Rents After Causing Rents to Rise
- Trump Thumps UN / Open-Border Policies Doom Dems
- Reporter Skirts Truth about 1970s Steel Industry Collapse
- Elite Liberals Admit that their War on Trump is Failing
- As Good People Live in Fear, Bad People Thrive
- The Law – Another Reason for Anti-Trump Hysteria
- Widespread Voter Fraud is Finally Being Exposed
- Hurricane Irma was another Over-Hyped Catastrophe
- Sissy War on Terrorists/ Why is College So Expensive?
Tag Archives: Iranian hostage crisis
After a Seattle federal judge and a three-judge panel on the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals turned back president Trump’s executive order on immigration, it is time for us freedom lovers to launch a crusade for honesty and Constitutional integrity … Continue reading
Russian president Vladimir Putin recently said that he was planning to step up his nation’s program to “strengthen the military potential of strategic nuclear forces.” President-elect Donald Trump responded immediately. He tweeted: The United States must greatly strengthen and expand … Continue reading
Barack Hussein Obama is conducting the most dangerous foreign policy in the history of the United States. He consistently sells out American interests to our enemies, for instance in the swap of 5 important terror leaders for a US Army … Continue reading