- Arts: Professor Janson’s Big Art History Book
- Leftists Call for Guaranteed Income in Robot Economy
- Should President Trump Start a Third Political Party?
- ‘Flying While Conservative’ is now a Problem at One Airline
- Black Muslim Cop Kills White Woman/ Oregon Goes Soft on Hard Drugs
- Watch Out Red States! Here Come the Liberals!
- ‘Greenies’ Made Yet Another Totally Backward Prediction
- Trump Jr. was Set Up/ Trump Haters are Self-Haters
- 21-Point Plan to End Terror Threat in the US
- Conservatives are Really Centrists/ Muslim Brutality Exposed
- Democrats are Headed for 2018 Mid-Term Election Debacle
- Failing States Voted for Hillary/ Goats Take Union Jobs Away
Tag Archives: Iranian hostage crisis
After a Seattle federal judge and a three-judge panel on the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals turned back president Trump’s executive order on immigration, it is time for us freedom lovers to launch a crusade for honesty and Constitutional integrity … Continue reading
Russian president Vladimir Putin recently said that he was planning to step up his nation’s program to “strengthen the military potential of strategic nuclear forces.” President-elect Donald Trump responded immediately. He tweeted: The United States must greatly strengthen and expand … Continue reading
Barack Hussein Obama is conducting the most dangerous foreign policy in the history of the United States. He consistently sells out American interests to our enemies, for instance in the swap of 5 important terror leaders for a US Army … Continue reading