- Bye-Bye Starbucks!
- GOP Loves Strong Women/ Trump Plays Offense Against his Enemies
- Trump Wins Again, on Trade/ Why Calif. Gasoline Prices Spike
- Nutty Nancy Pelosi Sees ‘Divinity’ in Bloodthirsty MS-13 Gang
- More Trouble for ‘Sanctuary’ Mayor/ Stephen King Incited Violence
- Why Kids are Depressed/ ‘Blue Wave’ Narrative Collapsing
- Tax Cuts are Already Working/ Marijuana Frenzy is Growing
- Gun Control Won’t Stop Violence – Here’s What Will
- Trump Succeeds Wildly as John McCain Fades Away
- Why Do Atheist Democrats Love Militant Religious Muslims?
- More Swamp Dwellers Resign / FBI Suffers under the Liberals
- Democrats Defend Illegal Immigrants over US Citizens
Tag Archives: Iranian hostage crisis
After a Seattle federal judge and a three-judge panel on the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals turned back president Trump’s executive order on immigration, it is time for us freedom lovers to launch a crusade for honesty and Constitutional integrity … Continue reading
Russian president Vladimir Putin recently said that he was planning to step up his nation’s program to “strengthen the military potential of strategic nuclear forces.” President-elect Donald Trump responded immediately. He tweeted: The United States must greatly strengthen and expand … Continue reading
Barack Hussein Obama is conducting the most dangerous foreign policy in the history of the United States. He consistently sells out American interests to our enemies, for instance in the swap of 5 important terror leaders for a US Army … Continue reading