- Jesuit Publication Defends Murderous Communists
- Trump 50% Approval!/ Mexican Border Wall Grows/ Alaska Oil Drilling Advances
- The Republican Party has Become The Trump Party
- 2020: Minnesota for Trump?/ Trump Hatred Won’t Win
- Terror Cover-up in Baltimore?
- ‘Moscow Mitch’ and Other Fake News Poison the Media
- 9/11: Only Vigilance Insures Order, Liberty and Peace
- Dems: No More Oil, Coal, Gas(!?)/ ‘Sanctuary’ Policies Called Out
- Men are Faltering After Decades of Economic Decline
- Melania Trump is Smart, Classy and Beautiful
- Phony Fox News Misreports Illegal Immigrant Diseases
- Trump is Most Accessible President Ever/ US Out of Afghanistan?
Tag Archives: Iraqi Christians
The worst thing that ever happened to Christians in the Middle East was the US invasion of Iraq as directed by president George W. Bush in 2003. Bush said that he was going to depose the Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein … Continue reading
Look at these two stories, which explain much: *CNN.com reported: It was a brazen attack, resulting in the death of the most senior U.S. officer since 9/11, and officials have named the attacker as a member of Afghan’s military. Maj. … Continue reading
The Middle East is in turmoil and Christians are being threatened, displaced and killed across the region by radical Muslims. Raymond Ibrahim, a Middle East and Islam specialist, is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center and an … Continue reading