- Trump is The Greatest Communicator / Should He Campaign in Calif.?
- Joe Biden Sinks/ Hillary’s Sleazy Brother Tony is Dead
- Trump Economy is Thriving but More Reforms are Needed
- Bizarre Gun Violence ‘Solution’/ Wacko ‘Climate’ Prediction
- Swedish Terrorism?/ Trump Slams Pelosi Hard/ Mexico Tariffs are Working
- End the Welfare State and Make ’em Pedal for Prosperity
- Private Funds Build Border Wall/ Trump Heading for Re-election
- Border Wall Will Pay for Itself/ Move Federal Jobs out of DC
- Virginia Beach Killings Exposed/ Calif. Descends into the Abyss/ General Motors Hates America
- President Trump vs. JFK – Trump is Vastly Stronger
- ‘Trump Curse’ Batters Trump Haters/ Trump Jr. for NY Mayor?
- Trump Strikes Back at the Swamp/ Democrats are in for 2020 Surprise
Tag Archives: Jack Phillips
Much of the so-called American financial services industry is headquartered in New York City, around Wall Street in Lower Manhattan crammed into just a few square miles of skyscraper-encrusted streets. It is centered around the two stock exchanges, the American … Continue reading
Democrats and liberals love to say that gay marriage doesn’t change anything or harm anyone. But that is untrue. It is producing societal changes that are going to reverberate long into the future to the benefit of a minority but … Continue reading
As a young man in Argentina Pope Francis had a communist mentor. And we know how manipulative and domineering such people are in their zeal to spread their political poison. The American Spectator website reports: Pope Francis grew up in … Continue reading