- Trump 50% Approval!/ Mexican Border Wall Grows/ Alaska Oil Drilling Advances
- The Republican Party has Become The Trump Party
- 2020: Minnesota for Trump?/ Trump Hatred Won’t Win
- Terror Cover-up in Baltimore?
- ‘Moscow Mitch’ and Other Fake News Poison the Media
- 9/11: Only Vigilance Insures Order, Liberty and Peace
- Dems: No More Oil, Coal, Gas(!?)/ ‘Sanctuary’ Policies Called Out
- Men are Faltering After Decades of Economic Decline
- Melania Trump is Smart, Classy and Beautiful
- Phony Fox News Misreports Illegal Immigrant Diseases
- Trump is Most Accessible President Ever/ US Out of Afghanistan?
- Iraq Christians Decimated/ Euro ‘Climate Kid’ Arrives in US
Tag Archives: James Holmes
Imagine you come from Planet X and it is the year 1900 and you must choose where to live on earth. Liberals would certainly choose Europe because it is so declaredly socialistic and allegedly pacifist with its strict gun-control laws; … Continue reading
(The Columbine High School massacre in Colorado happened fifteen years ago on April 20, 1999. The Virginia Tech killings happened on April 16, 2007. This is a good time to consider some of the significant issues related to those two … Continue reading
First, congratulations to the people of Colorado for voting out two Democrat politicians who supported stricter gun control laws in the state. One was the state senate president! Now here’s my new editorial about guns. Associated Press recently reported: WASHINGTON … Continue reading