- ‘Enthusiasm’ for President Trump Will Win 2020 Re-election
- Supreme Court Favors Christian Cross!/ Red, White & Blue Air Force One
- Trump Wins Again on Trade/ Illegals Bringing Ebola to US?
- Leftist ‘Outrage Mobs’ are Growing in Intensity
- Dems Panic about Trump 2020 Re-election/ More Bad News about Marijuana
- The Truth about Car Fuel Mileage Rules
- Sex Changers Cause Social Upheaval/ London Crime Skyrockets under Muslim Mayor
- Trump is The Greatest Communicator / Should He Campaign in Calif.?
- Joe Biden Sinks/ Hillary’s Sleazy Brother Tony is Dead
- Trump Economy is Thriving but More Reforms are Needed
- Bizarre Gun Violence ‘Solution’/ Wacko ‘Climate’ Prediction
- Swedish Terrorism?/ Trump Slams Pelosi Hard/ Mexico Tariffs are Working
Tag Archives: JFK Jr.
Democrat John F. Kennedy was president of the United States from January 20, 1961 until he was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas. The Kennedys were media darlings since they were rich Democrats. The media built up JFK … Continue reading