- End to Virus Crisis in Sight?/ Prediction: GOP Will Hold Senate, Take Back House
- Venezuelan Generals Nabbed/ Good News about the Virus
- Virus Shows that Nationalism is Good/ Cases Surge in California
- The Common Thread of 9/11, 2008 Collapse & Chinese Virus
- Trump Wants US ‘Independence’/ NY Gov. Cuomo Running for Prez?
- Is the Chinese Virus Crisis Being Overblown?
- Thank a Trucker!/ ‘Green’ Alarmists Can’t Deal with Virus
- Border Wall Will Pay for Itself/ 28 Ways that ‘Greenies’ Harm the Environment
- Trump Remains Hugely Popular; He Shuts Down Media Skunks
- We Conservatives Have Warned for Decades about Communism
- Trump, Pence Shine in Crisis/ Chinese Play the Victim Card
- Biden Surges/ Conservatives are Always Correct about Everything
Tag Archives: Joaquin Castro
Could president Trump win the 10 electoral votes in Minnesota in 2020? A state that he did not win in 2016? It is possible even though no Republican presidential candidate since Richard Nixon in 1972 has won Minnesota. But that … Continue reading
America should never pay a cent in reparations to blacks; they already have gotten their “reparations”. Nikitas3.com calculates that blacks have taken at least $75 TRILLION in handouts on the federal, state and local level, and from private charity, in … Continue reading