- 2020: Minnesota for Trump?/ Trump Hatred Won’t Win
- Terror Cover-up in Baltimore?
- ‘Moscow Mitch’ and Other Fake News Poison the Media
- 9/11: Only Vigilance Insures Order, Liberty and Peace
- Dems: No More Oil, Coal, Gas(!?)/ ‘Sanctuary’ Policies Called Out
- Men are Faltering After Decades of Economic Decline
- Melania Trump is Smart, Classy and Beautiful
- Phony Fox News Misreports Illegal Immigrant Diseases
- Trump is Most Accessible President Ever/ US Out of Afghanistan?
- Iraq Christians Decimated/ Euro ‘Climate Kid’ Arrives in US
- Nikitas3.com Responds to White-Hating Black Professor
- Brexit is Coming October 31!/ Democrats Should Condemn anti-Trump Violence but Won’t
Tag Archives: John Cox
One highly-publicized December 2017 poll showed that Democrats had a 14 point lead over Republicans for the November 2018 mid-term elections. It was explained that that reflected a coming Democrat ‘blue wave’ election victory that was expected since Trump was … Continue reading
(This is a commentary in an ongoing series about the upcoming elections in November.) Gubernatorial election contests in 2018 are not getting much attention compared to the House and Senate, but Republicans today have great strength in governorships nationwide. Currently … Continue reading
Agence France Press (AFP) reports: Washington and Beijing have agreed to abandon any trade war and back off from imposing tariffs on each other, Chinese state media reported Sunday. The announcement came after high-level talks in the US capital and … Continue reading