- Super-Rich Connecticut Chokes on Democrat Policies
- ‘Enthusiasm’ for President Trump Will Win 2020 Re-election
- Supreme Court Favors Christian Cross!/ Red, White & Blue Air Force One
- Trump Wins Again on Trade/ Illegals Bringing Ebola to US?
- Leftist ‘Outrage Mobs’ are Growing in Intensity
- Dems Panic about Trump 2020 Re-election/ More Bad News about Marijuana
- The Truth about Car Fuel Mileage Rules
- Sex Changers Cause Social Upheaval/ London Crime Skyrockets under Muslim Mayor
- Trump is The Greatest Communicator / Should He Campaign in Calif.?
- Joe Biden Sinks/ Hillary’s Sleazy Brother Tony is Dead
- Trump Economy is Thriving but More Reforms are Needed
- Bizarre Gun Violence ‘Solution’/ Wacko ‘Climate’ Prediction
Tag Archives: John Cox
One highly-publicized December 2017 poll showed that Democrats had a 14 point lead over Republicans for the November 2018 mid-term elections. It was explained that that reflected a coming Democrat ‘blue wave’ election victory that was expected since Trump was … Continue reading
(This is a commentary in an ongoing series about the upcoming elections in November.) Gubernatorial election contests in 2018 are not getting much attention compared to the House and Senate, but Republicans today have great strength in governorships nationwide. Currently … Continue reading
Agence France Press (AFP) reports: Washington and Beijing have agreed to abandon any trade war and back off from imposing tariffs on each other, Chinese state media reported Sunday. The announcement came after high-level talks in the US capital and … Continue reading