- Democrats Trample US Law in Kavanaugh Frenzy
- New Target for Leftist Rage: Kavanaugh/ ’Blue Wave’ Fizzles Again
- Democrats Shred Law Over Kavanaugh/ 1995 Perjury Charges for Hillary?
- Political Polarization is More Dangerous than Terrorism
- Great Pacific Garbage Patch is Another ‘Green’ Hoax
- Kavanaugh Smear Debunked/ Price Gouging is a Good Thing
- Clinton, Obama Flunkies Going Down?/ Silent Majority Set to Vote
- Beware of Corrupt Watergate Reporter Bob Woodward
- Labor Unions Continue to Undermine US Businesses
- White People are Being Forced out of the Democrat Party
- Rigorous Anti-Trust Actions Could Target Internet Giants
- Is Trump Preparing to Act on the Border Wall? Venezuela?
Tag Archives: K-12
First here is a quick word about president Trump’s planned meeting with communist North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un: It is being suggested that Trump will meet with Un at the South Korea border, or even in Singapore, but he … Continue reading
Betsy DeVos has been confirmed as secretary of education on a split 50-50 Senate vote. Vice president Mike Pence broke the tie, confirming DeVos. This was the first time that the vice president ever has been needed to break a … Continue reading