- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
- Price Gouging After Natural Disasters is a Good Thing
- Historic Trump N. Korea Diplomacy/ Big Conservative Win in Supreme Court
Tag Archives: Keith Ellison
First, here is a quick word from The Gateway Pundit: President Trump was having a hard time finding a location where he can hold all his followers that want to see him and Senator Ted Cruz in Houston, Texas. The … Continue reading
First, here is a quick but important word about immigration from Reuters; President Donald Trump on Thursday said he would to deploy the U.S. military and close the southern border if Mexico did not move to halt large groups of … Continue reading
We all know that Hillary Clinton is the sleaziest woman in American politics alongside one of the sleaziest men ever, Bill Clinton. We know that Hillary considers the truth to be disposable, like her husband does. We know that she … Continue reading
The most threatened people in America politically today are white Democrats who are being forced out of their own party and replaced by “people of color” with an extremist agenda ($15 minimum wage, open borders, sanctuary cities, total gun control, … Continue reading
(This is a commentary in an ongoing series about the upcoming elections in November.) Gubernatorial election contests in 2018 are not getting much attention compared to the House and Senate, but Republicans today have great strength in governorships nationwide. Currently … Continue reading
The Democrat party is on a downward spiral. It has less political power today than it has had in the last century. It is catering to radical blacks, hispanics and muslims, and white extremists. It is even turning its back … Continue reading
Minnesota Democrat US senator Al Franken announced that he will resign “in the coming weeks” from the US Senate after a growing list of women have accused him of bad behavior, including groping and forced kissing. There even is photographic … Continue reading
The Democrat party continues its descent into oblivion by allowing a Muslim extremist named Keith Ellison to be named its “deputy chairman”. Democrats picked Obama labor secretary Tom Perez as chairman and Perez then picked Ellison “deputy chairman” by acclimation, … Continue reading