- Trump Crowd Wants Immigrant Congresswoman Omar Deported
- Chappaquiddick 50 Yrs. Later/ Trump Administration in Flux
- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
Tag Archives: Kim Jong-un
Breitbart News reported about president Trump’s surprise visit to Korea during his trip to Japan: President Donald Trump met with North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un on Sunday, stepping into North Korea as he shook hands in a moment of high-stakes … Continue reading
Talks in Vietnam between president Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un over the de-nuclearization of North Korea collapsed when Trump walked away. Fox News reported: President Trump abruptly walked away from negotiations with North Korean leader Kim Jong … Continue reading
After just 18 months in office, and with no prior political experience, President Trump is proving himself to be a master of foreign policy. The reason is simple – Trump is a real man and he knows the difference between … Continue reading
First, here is a quick word from a Nikitas3.com commentary of April 2017 about the election of president Trump. You will find the numbers fascinating: President Trump got 62.98 million votes in the 2016 election. Hillary Clinton got 65.85 million. … Continue reading
Question: What would happen if tens of millions of automobiles stalled by the side of the road because the American oil companies had sold bad gasoline? Answer: There would be national outrage, ginned up by the media, and those oil … Continue reading
First, here is a quick word about the economy. CNBC reported: The U.S. economy unexpectedly maintained a brisk pace of growth in the third (July-September) quarter as an increase in inventory investment and a smaller trade deficit offset a hurricane-related … Continue reading