- Democrat NY Governor Andrew Cuomo Touts his Dismal Record
- Let Us Remember What Memorial Day Really Means
- Bye-Bye Starbucks!
- GOP Loves Strong Women/ Trump Plays Offense Against his Enemies
- Trump Wins Again, on Trade/ Why Calif. Gasoline Prices Spike
- Nutty Nancy Pelosi Sees ‘Divinity’ in Bloodthirsty MS-13 Gang
- More Trouble for ‘Sanctuary’ Mayor/ Stephen King Incited Violence
- Why Kids are Depressed/ ‘Blue Wave’ Narrative Collapsing
- Tax Cuts are Already Working/ Marijuana Frenzy is Growing
- Gun Control Won’t Stop Violence – Here’s What Will
- Trump Succeeds Wildly as John McCain Fades Away
- Why Do Atheist Democrats Love Militant Religious Muslims?
Tag Archives: Ku Klux Klan
Who would have thought that the election of a conservative white president like Donald Trump might lead to a political realignment among African-Americans. It could be happening. And while outspoken blacks like the female duo of Diamond & Silk and … Continue reading
Democrats and their media friends ruthlessly attacked president Trump for one remark he made in his response to the Charlottesville incident. Trump obviously was misinterpreted when he tried to appear conciliatory, and there is zero evidence anywhere that he has … Continue reading