- Should President Trump Start a Third Political Party?
- ‘Flying While Conservative’ is now a Problem at One Airline
- Black Muslim Cop Kills White Woman/ Oregon Goes Soft on Hard Drugs
- Watch Out Red States! Here Come the Liberals!
- ‘Greenies’ Made Yet Another Totally Backward Prediction
- Trump Jr. was Set Up/ Trump Haters are Self-Haters
- 21-Point Plan to End Terror Threat in the US
- ARTS: The Color Blue
- Oil Companies have Made America Strong
- Conservatives are Really Centrists/ Muslim Brutality Exposed
- Democrats are Headed for 2018 Mid-Term Election Debacle
- Failing States Voted for Hillary/ Goats Take Union Jobs Away
Tag Archives: Loretta Lynch
President Trump has fired FBI director James Comey who was appointed in 2013 by Barack Obama to a 10-year term. This is a good move. Comey has been involved in far too many controversies. Ten of them are listed at … Continue reading
The June 29 meeting at the Phoenix airport between former president Bill Clinton and sitting US attorney general Loretta Lynch is a political bombshell and is going to become an issue in the presidential campaign. This meeting was supposed to … Continue reading