- Did Trump Really Win Popular Vote Too?
- Arts: Metropolitan Museum’s Ancient Greek Art Display
- Hillary and Bill – America’s Most Desperate Couple
- Liberals Decry Rising Rents After Causing Rents to Rise
- Trump Thumps UN / Open-Border Policies Doom Dems
- Reporter Skirts Truth about 1970s Steel Industry Collapse
- Elite Liberals Admit that their War on Trump is Failing
- As Good People Live in Fear, Bad People Thrive
- The Law – Another Reason for Anti-Trump Hysteria
- Widespread Voter Fraud is Finally Being Exposed
- Hurricane Irma was another Over-Hyped Catastrophe
- Sissy War on Terrorists/ Why is College So Expensive?
Tag Archives: manufacturing jobs
CNBC.com reported: Job creation in April bounced back from a disappointing March, with nonfarm payrolls growing by 211,000 while the unemployment rate fell to 4.4 percent, its lowest since May 2007. Economists surveyed by Reuters had been expecting payroll growth … Continue reading
The most important issue in America today is the economy and president Trump gets an A+ grade for his work in that field. He has been having a positive effect on the economy since the day he was elected. The … Continue reading
For decades after World War II Americans had great jobs and lots of them, certainly the best economy in world history. That was attributable to the postwar boom and our capitalist economy but there is another aspect to the story. … Continue reading