- Trump Crowd Wants Immigrant Congresswoman Omar Deported
- Chappaquiddick 50 Yrs. Later/ Trump Administration in Flux
- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
Tag Archives: Mark Begich
The United States Senate in Washington, DC currently has 53 Democrats, two independents and 45 Republicans. The independents are liberals and virtually always vote Democrat and are considered Democrats for the purpose of counting Senate power. In the coming midterm … Continue reading
Always remember this adage: Conservatives thrive on freedom while liberals thrive when freedom is marginalized, minimized or eliminated. And freedom took a huge blow with the recent deployment of the so-called ‘nuclear option’ in the US Senate. This option – … Continue reading
In North Dakota alone, as of November 10, 2013, only 30 people had signed up for Obamacare while 35,000 people had lost their existing health insurance plans. And rest assured that the losers are going to increase day by day. … Continue reading
The United States federal government is shut down in many ways. Good. News reports are saying that more than 800,000 “nonessential” federal workers are staying home. Better. We don’t need them. We taxpayers don’t want to support them for one … Continue reading