- ‘Defund the Police’ Movement is Backfiring Spectacularly
- Barrett Looks Like Great Supreme Court Pick/ Unions Shift to Trump
- Trump May Not Accept Election Results & That is a Good Thing
- The Truth about Breonna Taylor/ Democrats, Biden Fear First Presidential Debate
- Trump Saves America/ More Virus Fraud/ Billionaire Bloomberg a Felon?
- Romney Sees the Light/ Democrat Extremism Surges/ Trump is a Brilliant Campaigner
- Supreme Court Action Needed NOW/ Iraq War Hero Humiliated / TV Show Stoops to New Low
- Trump Approval Among Hispanics Soars/ BLM Fighter Gets Whupped Bad
- Trump Must Put a Real Conservative on the Supreme Court
- Amazon’s Electric Truck Scam
- Trump’s College Football Win/ Pennsylvania Vote Fraud?
- Portland ‘antifa’ Thugs Cry when Identities are Exposed
Tag Archives: Mazie Hirono
Only 136 people tuned in on the internet to watch the Biden campaign unveil its latino agenda. Meanwhile president Trump was ridiculed when he did not fill the arena at a June 20 campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma yet 14 … Continue reading
With the impeachment hoax against president Trump unraveling after an awful first day (November 13) of testimony from the two ‘star’ witnesses, Nikitas3.com predicts once again that the president is headed for a solid re-election in 2020, and possibly a … Continue reading
Democrats and their media cronies are going to do everything in their power to unseat president Trump in 2020. Here are five ways they will try to do it: First, they are going to use every type of voter fraud … Continue reading