- Alabama Election Payback?/ Silicon Valley Threatens Freedom
- Tainted Democrat Victory in Alabama Shows Dangerous Trend
- Prediction: Bernie Sanders will be Democrat Nominee in 2020 If…
- SPECIAL: Fake News Media at Watershed Moment in History
- November Job Numbers Soar
- Is Democrat Al Franken Really Resigning from US Senate?
- US Embassy Going to Jerusalem/ ‘Dirty Cop’ Mueller Must be Fired
- Liberals Go Koo-Koo over Trump Tax Bill
- Trump Skips Arts Ceremony/ Jail for ‘Sanctuary’ Politicians?
- New World Order Exposed, Explained
- Alaska Oil Bonanza/ Wall Street Joins Phony ‘Climate’ Crusade
- President Trump Soars as Democrats, Media Crash and Burn
Tag Archives: Medicare
Here is a question from Nikitas3.com: “Do you think that it is better for society in general, for the economy, and for an able-bodied person if that person earns $30,000 a year or is given $30,000 per year in taxpayer … Continue reading
(The Supreme Court recently ruled 5-4 that local officials have the right to open town council meetings with prayer, saying that this practice does not violate the US Constitution even if the prayers routinely stress Christianity. Nikitas3.com says “thank you” … Continue reading