- Trump 50% Approval!/ Mexican Border Wall Grows/ Alaska Oil Drilling Advances
- The Republican Party has Become The Trump Party
- 2020: Minnesota for Trump?/ Trump Hatred Won’t Win
- Terror Cover-up in Baltimore?
- ‘Moscow Mitch’ and Other Fake News Poison the Media
- 9/11: Only Vigilance Insures Order, Liberty and Peace
- Dems: No More Oil, Coal, Gas(!?)/ ‘Sanctuary’ Policies Called Out
- Men are Faltering After Decades of Economic Decline
- Melania Trump is Smart, Classy and Beautiful
- Phony Fox News Misreports Illegal Immigrant Diseases
- Trump is Most Accessible President Ever/ US Out of Afghanistan?
- Iraq Christians Decimated/ Euro ‘Climate Kid’ Arrives in US
Tag Archives: Medicare
Here is a question from Nikitas3.com: “Do you think that it is better for society in general, for the economy, and for an able-bodied person if that person earns $30,000 a year or is given $30,000 per year in taxpayer … Continue reading
(The Supreme Court recently ruled 5-4 that local officials have the right to open town council meetings with prayer, saying that this practice does not violate the US Constitution even if the prayers routinely stress Christianity. Nikitas3.com says “thank you” … Continue reading