- Trump Crowd Wants Immigrant Congresswoman Omar Deported
- Chappaquiddick 50 Yrs. Later/ Trump Administration in Flux
- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
Tag Archives: methane hydrates
Fox News recently reported about a far-left political figure: Democratic House candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rallied an audience of supporters in Washington Thursday evening with calls to implement single-payer health care and tuition-free college – along with an appeal to stop … Continue reading
Grabien.com recently reported: The nationwide price for gas closed the week of July 17th at $2.39/gallon, down from $2.47/gallon when Trump took office. Over the July 4th holiday weekend, gas prices were at their lowest point since 2005, according to … Continue reading
In 2008 Sarah Palin and other Republicans and conservatives recommended that we “Drill, baby, drill!” in order to get more American oil. The Leftist Media and the environmentalists and the Democrats laughed. They said, “We can’t drill our way out … Continue reading
Oil, coal and natural gas have given the world its current prosperity. Yet somehow the liberals and environmentalists claim otherwise when in fact it is inefficient ‘green energy’ that is bankrupting us. Wind and solar power also have done huge … Continue reading
If you listen to these environmentalists you would think that just around the corner, using our latest technology, that there is a “miracle” energy source like the hydrogen fuel cell vehicle or nuclear “fusion” reactors or even solar power. Unfortunately … Continue reading
Barack Obama’s shameful waffling on Syria mirrors his general failure as a president. And rest assured, friends, that this man’s presidency is going to be seen by history as a flop. He talked tough on Syria, drew a “red line” … Continue reading
Advanced technology developed by the private-sector oil companies and by independent oil operators is saving the day… as usual. Look at this from foxnews.com: According to the Energy Information Administration, since 2010 oil production has increased 64% in Colorado, 51% … Continue reading