- ‘Defund the Police’ Movement is Backfiring Spectacularly
- Barrett Looks Like Great Supreme Court Pick/ Unions Shift to Trump
- Trump May Not Accept Election Results & That is a Good Thing
- The Truth about Breonna Taylor/ Democrats, Biden Fear First Presidential Debate
- Trump Saves America/ More Virus Fraud/ Billionaire Bloomberg a Felon?
- Romney Sees the Light/ Democrat Extremism Surges/ Trump is a Brilliant Campaigner
- Supreme Court Action Needed NOW/ Iraq War Hero Humiliated / TV Show Stoops to New Low
- Trump Approval Among Hispanics Soars/ BLM Fighter Gets Whupped Bad
- Trump Must Put a Real Conservative on the Supreme Court
- Amazon’s Electric Truck Scam
- Trump’s College Football Win/ Pennsylvania Vote Fraud?
- Portland ‘antifa’ Thugs Cry when Identities are Exposed
Tag Archives: Michael Avenatti
First here is a quick word about the coronavirus, with 22 deaths so far in the US. Now compare that to the flu, as Fox News reported: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said that so far this season, … Continue reading
Here is some good news from Breitbart: President Trump is deploying a group of “elite tactical agents” to sanctuary cities across the United States to increase the number of arrests of criminal illegal aliens, a report states. According to sources … Continue reading
President Trump is like Superman. He has defied the political odds and seems to be all-powerful. He has beaten back the most intensive investigation ever into an American president. Democrats, the Fake News media and the Swamp Dwellers have thrown … Continue reading