- Muslims Should be Kept out of US
- Bumbling Nancy Pelosi is Trump’s Ticket to 2020 Re-election
- Jobs Bonanza!/ Trump 2016 Victory is the Biggest Story of the Last Decade
- Oil Bonanza!/ Illegal Immigrants Hurt the Poor Most/ Hikers Harm the Environment
- Brit Terrorist was Known to Police/ Black Voters Love Trump
- Global Warming Debunked Again/ Why are Women Today So Unhappy?
- Prepare for Christmas Pity Party
- Some ‘Greenies’ are Terrorists
- How to Eliminate 35% of US Debt Overnight
- Nikitas3.com in 2011 – Trump Will be Next US President
- Rock Group Wants ‘Green’ Concerts/ Michael Moore Suggests Genocide
- Are US Oil Companies Subsidized?
Tag Archives: Minneapolis
In Summer 1968 violent riots raged outside of the Democrat national convention in Chicago to protest the Vietnam War. The riots were largely blamed for Republican Richard Nixon’s narrow win in the presidential election since he ran as the law-and-order … Continue reading
President Trump has learned well from the timidity of Republicans in the past. He is not going to play patty-cake with the 2020 election like Mitt Romney did in 2012 when he could have won but campaigned like the spineless … Continue reading
(This is a multi-part commentary covering several issues.) In Minnesota, Islamic immigrants from Somalia (Africa), both legal and illegal, are welcomed and beloved in the ‘sanctuary city’ of Minneapolis. But there is trouble brewing. Look at this from Newsmax.com: An … Continue reading