- Trump 50% Approval!/ Mexican Border Wall Grows/ Alaska Oil Drilling Advances
- The Republican Party has Become The Trump Party
- 2020: Minnesota for Trump?/ Trump Hatred Won’t Win
- Terror Cover-up in Baltimore?
- ‘Moscow Mitch’ and Other Fake News Poison the Media
- 9/11: Only Vigilance Insures Order, Liberty and Peace
- Dems: No More Oil, Coal, Gas(!?)/ ‘Sanctuary’ Policies Called Out
- Men are Faltering After Decades of Economic Decline
- Melania Trump is Smart, Classy and Beautiful
- Phony Fox News Misreports Illegal Immigrant Diseases
- Trump is Most Accessible President Ever/ US Out of Afghanistan?
- Iraq Christians Decimated/ Euro ‘Climate Kid’ Arrives in US
Tag Archives: mob rule
White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family recently were asked to leave a restaurant in Lexington, Virginia. The liberal eatery owner said that she did not want to serve Sanders since Sanders represented president Trump. Sanders left … Continue reading
(This is a multi-part commentary covering a variety of issues.) We hear the terms “Republican” and “Democrat” over and over, but what do they really mean? A ‘Republican’ obviously represents someone who is an adherent of the Republican party, or … Continue reading