- Ilhan Omar’s Father Appears to be a War Criminal
- Trump Crowd Wants Immigrant Congresswoman Omar Deported
- Chappaquiddick 50 Yrs. Later/ Trump Administration in Flux
- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
Tag Archives: monasteries
Most of us have forgotten, or never knew, that Christianity has been the binding agent of Western civilization since the beginning of the Middle Ages when Roman emperor Constantine legalized the faith in 314 AD. Gerald Simons wrote in 1968 … Continue reading
Christians are the most productive, most innovative and creative, smartest, most advanced and wealthiest people in the history of the world. If you are thankful for electricity, computers, the internal combustion engine, air travel, the telephone, the light bulb, modern … Continue reading