- Arts: Professor Janson’s Big Art History Book
- Leftists Call for Guaranteed Income in Robot Economy
- Should President Trump Start a Third Political Party?
- ‘Flying While Conservative’ is now a Problem at One Airline
- Black Muslim Cop Kills White Woman/ Oregon Goes Soft on Hard Drugs
- Watch Out Red States! Here Come the Liberals!
- ‘Greenies’ Made Yet Another Totally Backward Prediction
- Trump Jr. was Set Up/ Trump Haters are Self-Haters
- 21-Point Plan to End Terror Threat in the US
- Conservatives are Really Centrists/ Muslim Brutality Exposed
- Democrats are Headed for 2018 Mid-Term Election Debacle
- Failing States Voted for Hillary/ Goats Take Union Jobs Away
Tag Archives: Muslim Brotherhood
Alabama Republican US senator Jeff Sessions was confirmed as attorney general of the United States on Wednesday, February 8, president Trump’s 20th day in office. This delay is a disgrace. Sessions should have been confirmed on Trump’s first day or … Continue reading
Look at these two stories, which explain much: *CNN.com reported: It was a brazen attack, resulting in the death of the most senior U.S. officer since 9/11, and officials have named the attacker as a member of Afghan’s military. Maj. … Continue reading
There is big trouble in the violent Middle East. Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood has called for a week of nationwide protests after violent street clashes in Cairo between security forces and supporters of deposed Muslim president Mohammed Morsi left at least … Continue reading