- Germany’s Merkel Insults US/ Sex-Changers Intensify Efforts
- Another Democrat Nabbed for Child Pornography
- Democrats Lose Another Election/ US Liberals Undercut Terror War
- Remember What Memorial Day Really Means
- Trump Budget Plan Will Benefit All Americans
- Trump Meets Bad Pope/ To Defeat Terror, Defeat the Left
- Was Democrat Staffer Murdered over Leaked E-Mails?
- Terrorist Targets Teens, Kids in British Sanctuary City
- Melania Stars on Foreign Trip/ Bicyclists are New Lefty Bullies
- Trump Stands Tall in Israel/ Mueller Should be Fired
- Trump Shines in Saudi Arabia
- Trump-Hater Stories Debunked/ Dear Hillary, Please Go Away!
Tag Archives: Muslim Brotherhood
Alabama Republican US senator Jeff Sessions was confirmed as attorney general of the United States on Wednesday, February 8, president Trump’s 20th day in office. This delay is a disgrace. Sessions should have been confirmed on Trump’s first day or … Continue reading
Look at these two stories, which explain much: *CNN.com reported: It was a brazen attack, resulting in the death of the most senior U.S. officer since 9/11, and officials have named the attacker as a member of Afghan’s military. Maj. … Continue reading
There is big trouble in the violent Middle East. Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood has called for a week of nationwide protests after violent street clashes in Cairo between security forces and supporters of deposed Muslim president Mohammed Morsi left at least … Continue reading