- Bye-Bye Starbucks!
- GOP Loves Strong Women/ Trump Plays Offense Against his Enemies
- Trump Wins Again, on Trade/ Why Calif. Gasoline Prices Spike
- Nutty Nancy Pelosi Sees ‘Divinity’ in Bloodthirsty MS-13 Gang
- More Trouble for ‘Sanctuary’ Mayor/ Stephen King Incited Violence
- Why Kids are Depressed/ ‘Blue Wave’ Narrative Collapsing
- Tax Cuts are Already Working/ Marijuana Frenzy is Growing
- Gun Control Won’t Stop Violence – Here’s What Will
- Trump Succeeds Wildly as John McCain Fades Away
- Why Do Atheist Democrats Love Militant Religious Muslims?
- More Swamp Dwellers Resign / FBI Suffers under the Liberals
- Democrats Defend Illegal Immigrants over US Citizens
Tag Archives: Muslim Brotherhood
Alabama Republican US senator Jeff Sessions was confirmed as attorney general of the United States on Wednesday, February 8, president Trump’s 20th day in office. This delay is a disgrace. Sessions should have been confirmed on Trump’s first day or … Continue reading
Look at these two stories, which explain much: *CNN.com reported: It was a brazen attack, resulting in the death of the most senior U.S. officer since 9/11, and officials have named the attacker as a member of Afghan’s military. Maj. … Continue reading
There is big trouble in the violent Middle East. Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood has called for a week of nationwide protests after violent street clashes in Cairo between security forces and supporters of deposed Muslim president Mohammed Morsi left at least … Continue reading