- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend Violent ‘antifa’ Thugs
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
- Price Gouging After Natural Disasters is a Good Thing
- Historic Trump N. Korea Diplomacy/ Big Conservative Win in Supreme Court
- ‘Trump Slump’ Hits Media Hard
Tag Archives: national debt
The US economy produced just 75,000 jobs in May. This was far below expectations and the Trump haters immediately seized on the number to claim that the economy is slowing down and that Trump must go. But the economy has … Continue reading
President Trump has achieved two crucial economic goals since he took office: *He has reduced taxes and particularly he has reduced the business tax rate from 39% to 20%. This is a major step forward in stimulating the American economy. … Continue reading
Look at this from Reuters about president Trump’s comments in Europe on July 11: U.S. President Donald Trump told NATO leaders on Wednesday they should increase their defense spending to 4 percent of their country’s economic output, double the group’s … Continue reading
The economy has thrived since president Trump was elected. The president exuded confidence and has sought to bring manufacturing jobs back to our shores. He cut taxes and regulations. In many parts of the country today employers cannot even find … Continue reading
(This is a multi-art commentary covering a variety of issues.) Here is some great news about the economy. Terence Jeffrey at CNSNews.com reports: The federal government this January ran a surplus while collecting record total tax revenues for that month … Continue reading
President Trump is accomplishing a great deal during his first year in office, but the Fake News media do not want you to know it. Here are several examples of what the president is accomplishing in his first year in … Continue reading
We can be optimistic that the very presence of president Trump in the White House is offering hope for the American economy. We are seeing record levels in the stock market and other improvements, including high economic confidence. But all … Continue reading
Every rational person knows that too much debt is harmful and that irrational people often sink into debt and destroy themselves through stupidity and greed. Today government debts built up through decades of overspending are threatening the entire world economy. … Continue reading