- War on Trump is Backfiring; His Critics Fall Instead
- Build the Wall, No DACA Amnesty/ Detroit Rebounding
- End the Welfare State & Make ‘em Pedal for Prosperity
- Alabama Election Payback?/ Silicon Valley Threatens Freedom
- Tainted Democrat Victory in Alabama Shows Dangerous Trend
- Prediction: Bernie Sanders will be Democrat Nominee in 2020 If…
- SPECIAL: Fake News Media at Watershed Moment in History
- November Job Numbers Soar
- Is Democrat Al Franken Really Resigning from US Senate?
- US Embassy Going to Jerusalem/ ‘Dirty Cop’ Mueller Must be Fired
- Liberals Go Koo-Koo over Trump Tax Bill
- Trump Skips Arts Ceremony/ Jail for ‘Sanctuary’ Politicians?
Tag Archives: National Endowment for the Arts
Here is a question from Nikitas3.com: “Do you think that it is better for society in general, for the economy, and for an able-bodied person if that person earns $30,000 a year or is given $30,000 per year in taxpayer … Continue reading