- Democrats Trample US Law in Kavanaugh Frenzy
- New Target for Leftist Rage: Kavanaugh/ ’Blue Wave’ Fizzles Again
- Democrats Shred Law Over Kavanaugh/ 1995 Perjury Charges for Hillary?
- Political Polarization is More Dangerous than Terrorism
- Great Pacific Garbage Patch is Another ‘Green’ Hoax
- Kavanaugh Smear Debunked/ Price Gouging is a Good Thing
- Clinton, Obama Flunkies Going Down?/ Silent Majority Set to Vote
- Beware of Corrupt Watergate Reporter Bob Woodward
- Labor Unions Continue to Undermine US Businesses
- White People are Being Forced out of the Democrat Party
- Rigorous Anti-Trust Actions Could Target Internet Giants
- Is Trump Preparing to Act on the Border Wall? Venezuela?
Tag Archives: occupy movement
A few years ago I debated with an acquaintance that Democrats have a “pro-crime agenda”. The comment appeared to have been offered in jest, and my acquaintance laughed, but it was a serious charge. Nikitas3.com has said for decades that … Continue reading
A lady called into Rush Limbaugh’s radio program on Friday and expressed concern about attending the Trump inauguration. She had heard news reports about leftists planning to disrupt the event and feared for her safety and that of her children. … Continue reading
On April 16, 2013 there was an attack on a rural California electrical power substation that knocked out 17 transformers. It could have been devastating for the grid but the damage was minimized by rerouting of the power. It required … Continue reading