- Democrat NY Governor Andrew Cuomo Touts his Dismal Record
- Let Us Remember What Memorial Day Really Means
- Bye-Bye Starbucks!
- GOP Loves Strong Women/ Trump Plays Offense Against his Enemies
- Trump Wins Again, on Trade/ Why Calif. Gasoline Prices Spike
- Nutty Nancy Pelosi Sees ‘Divinity’ in Bloodthirsty MS-13 Gang
- More Trouble for ‘Sanctuary’ Mayor/ Stephen King Incited Violence
- Why Kids are Depressed/ ‘Blue Wave’ Narrative Collapsing
- Tax Cuts are Already Working/ Marijuana Frenzy is Growing
- Gun Control Won’t Stop Violence – Here’s What Will
- Trump Succeeds Wildly as John McCain Fades Away
- Why Do Atheist Democrats Love Militant Religious Muslims?
Tag Archives: Omar Mateen
Fox News reports: Two FBI officials who worked closely with embattled former bureau director James Comey have left the agency, Fox News has confirmed. Jim Baker, a top FBI lawyer who was reassigned in late 2017 after being linked to … Continue reading
The FBI has proven once again that it is failing miserably in its job. In the case of the Parkland, Florida school murders of February 14, 2018 FBI had received a clear warning about the killer in Autumn 2017 but … Continue reading
The Democratic national political convention on Wednesday evening, July 27, devoted one segment to “gun violence” on the very day that the villain who shot president Ronald Reagan in 1981 was released from custody. This is a very interesting coincidence. … Continue reading