- Democrat NY Governor Andrew Cuomo Touts his Dismal Record
- Let Us Remember What Memorial Day Really Means
- Bye-Bye Starbucks!
- GOP Loves Strong Women/ Trump Plays Offense Against his Enemies
- Trump Wins Again, on Trade/ Why Calif. Gasoline Prices Spike
- Nutty Nancy Pelosi Sees ‘Divinity’ in Bloodthirsty MS-13 Gang
- More Trouble for ‘Sanctuary’ Mayor/ Stephen King Incited Violence
- Why Kids are Depressed/ ‘Blue Wave’ Narrative Collapsing
- Tax Cuts are Already Working/ Marijuana Frenzy is Growing
- Gun Control Won’t Stop Violence – Here’s What Will
- Trump Succeeds Wildly as John McCain Fades Away
- Why Do Atheist Democrats Love Militant Religious Muslims?
Tag Archives: Paul Ehrlich
We conservatives have often become impatient with attorney general Jeff Sessions over the lack of action on prosecuting Washington Swamp Dwellers for corruption. But, friends, this stuff take time. Things are starting to happen with the new year. Nikitas3.com wrote … Continue reading
The propaganda about ‘global warming’ simply never stops. These people are extremist religious zealots and their religion is the environment, their “church” is the wilderness, and their god is ‘global warming’. Just think about it and you see the truth … Continue reading