- Trump is The Greatest Communicator / Should He Campaign in Calif.?
- Joe Biden Sinks/ Hillary’s Sleazy Brother Tony is Dead
- Trump Economy is Thriving but More Reforms are Needed
- Bizarre Gun Violence ‘Solution’/ Wacko ‘Climate’ Prediction
- Swedish Terrorism?/ Trump Slams Pelosi Hard/ Mexico Tariffs are Working
- End the Welfare State and Make ’em Pedal for Prosperity
- Private Funds Build Border Wall/ Trump Heading for Re-election
- Border Wall Will Pay for Itself/ Move Federal Jobs out of DC
- Virginia Beach Killings Exposed/ Calif. Descends into the Abyss/ General Motors Hates America
- President Trump vs. JFK – Trump is Vastly Stronger
- ‘Trump Curse’ Batters Trump Haters/ Trump Jr. for NY Mayor?
- Trump Strikes Back at the Swamp/ Democrats are in for 2020 Surprise
Tag Archives: Peter Schweizer
President Trump’s campaigns on behalf of Republican US Senate candidates in the 2018 mid-term elections are paying off big-time. Republicans picked up two Senate seats in 2018 while in the first three mid-term elections after Bill Clinton, Obama and George … Continue reading
After Hillary Clinton announced her candidacy for the presidency liberal pundits pointed out that Republicans and conservatives were undergoing Hillary Derangement Syndrome because they were criticizing her from all sides and seemed to be obsessed with her. In fact Derangement … Continue reading