- Will There Be a 2020 Third-Party Presidential Bid?
- Does Trump Secretly Want Democrats to Win the US House?
- ‘Green’ Policies are Causing Massive Forest Fires
- Prediction: Black Conservative John James Will Win Michigan US Senate Seat
- After August 7 Elections, Trump is the Official Leader of the GOP
- Here’s How Democrat US Senator got Chinese Spy as her Top Aide
- Fuel Economy Rules are a Hoax/ Ethanol Harms the Environment
- Trump Attacks on the Media are Having a Devastating Effect
- Muslim London Mayor Sadiq Khan Under Fire for Crime Wave
- Democrat Party is Becoming More Extreme Every Day
- Super-Simple 2019 Tax Forms are a Conservative Dream
- Trump Govt. Shutdown Strategy over Border Wall is Brilliant
Tag Archives: Pocahontas
We are all supposed to think that ultra-liberal Democrat Elizabeth ‘Pocahontas’ Warren is going to easily win her US Senate re-election bid in liberal Massachusetts in the coming November elections. She was first elected in 2012. But the ‘Pocahontas’ controversy … Continue reading
There is much talk about Republican strength in the 2018 mid-term US Senate elections when only 8 Republicans will be up for re-election but a whopping 25 non-Republicans (Democrats, and Independents who vote Democrat) will be. Most of the attention … Continue reading
In 2020 Donald Trump will certainly be the Republican presidential nominee. There will be peace and calm on the conservative right with no disruptive primaries like 2008, 2012 and 2016. On the other hand Democrats in 2020 could very well … Continue reading