- Let Us Remember What Memorial Day Really Means
- Bye-Bye Starbucks!
- GOP Loves Strong Women/ Trump Plays Offense Against his Enemies
- Trump Wins Again, on Trade/ Why Calif. Gasoline Prices Spike
- Nutty Nancy Pelosi Sees ‘Divinity’ in Bloodthirsty MS-13 Gang
- More Trouble for ‘Sanctuary’ Mayor/ Stephen King Incited Violence
- Why Kids are Depressed/ ‘Blue Wave’ Narrative Collapsing
- Tax Cuts are Already Working/ Marijuana Frenzy is Growing
- Gun Control Won’t Stop Violence – Here’s What Will
- Trump Succeeds Wildly as John McCain Fades Away
- Why Do Atheist Democrats Love Militant Religious Muslims?
- More Swamp Dwellers Resign / FBI Suffers under the Liberals
Tag Archives: Pope Francis
(This is a multi-part commentary covering a variety of issues.) First, the New England Patriots are on their way to the Super Bowl after their 24-20 victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars. Both New England quarterback Tom Brady and owner Robert … Continue reading
There recently was an essay by columnist EJ Dionne in the Washington Post about the new Pope Francis. These pro-Francis columns are all over the Liberal World Media because Francis is a leftist Jesuit who is to Catholicism what Obama … Continue reading
Here is an excerpt from a website called space.com about the British theoretical physicist and cosmologist, Stephen Hawking, the guy who is all squished up in a wheelchair: PASADENA, Calif. — Our universe didn't need any divine help to burst … Continue reading