- Nutty Nancy Pelosi Sees ‘Divinity’ in Bloodthirsty MS-13 Gang
- More Trouble for ‘Sanctuary’ Mayor/ Stephen King Incited Violence
- Why Kids are Depressed/ ‘Blue Wave’ Narrative Collapsing
- Tax Cuts are Already Working/ Marijuana Frenzy is Growing
- Gun Control Won’t Stop Violence – Here’s What Will
- Trump Succeeds Wildly as John McCain Fades Away
- Why Do Atheist Democrats Love Militant Religious Muslims?
- More Swamp Dwellers Resign / FBI Suffers under the Liberals
- Democrats Defend Illegal Immigrants over US Citizens
- Democrats Terrified that Trump Will Win Nobel Peace Prize
- Has the US Economy Reached a Plateau?
- 65% Public School Failure Rate Ignored by Fake News Media
Tag Archives: public education
Betsy DeVos has been confirmed as secretary of education on a split 50-50 Senate vote. Vice president Mike Pence broke the tie, confirming DeVos. This was the first time that the vice president ever has been needed to break a … Continue reading