- Treason Charge is A Joke/ Muslims Should be Kept out of US
- Bumbling Nancy Pelosi is Trump’s Ticket to 2020 Re-election
- Jobs Bonanza!/ Trump 2016 Victory is the Biggest Story of the Last Decade
- Oil Bonanza!/ Illegal Immigrants Hurt the Poor Most/ Hikers Harm the Environment
- Brit Terrorist was Known to Police/ Black Voters Love Trump
- Global Warming Debunked Again/ Why are Women Today So Unhappy?
- Prepare for Christmas Pity Party
- Some ‘Greenies’ are Terrorists
- How to Eliminate 35% of US Debt Overnight
- Nikitas3.com in 2011 – Trump Will be Next US President
- Rock Group Wants ‘Green’ Concerts/ Michael Moore Suggests Genocide
- Are US Oil Companies Subsidized?
Tag Archives: Rachel Maddow
The American lesbian soccer player Megan Rapinoe, who disrespected the National Anthem during World Cup soccer games, is using her fame from her team’s victory in the World Cup to slam president Trump. It is hard to know why she … Continue reading
We pro-Trumpers have repeatedly enjoyed those media clips of Fake News election ‘experts’ claiming over and over for more than a year that Donald Trump could not possibly win the Republican nomination for president in 2016, much less the White … Continue reading
With his brilliant and uplifting speech to a joint session of Congress on February 28, Donald J. Trump truly became president of the United States. His address was professional, well-mannered and smartly-delivered. Many called it “presidential”, which it was. His … Continue reading