- Did Trump Really Win Popular Vote Too?
- Arts: Metropolitan Museum’s Ancient Greek Art Display
- Hillary and Bill – America’s Most Desperate Couple
- Liberals Decry Rising Rents After Causing Rents to Rise
- Trump Thumps UN / Open-Border Policies Doom Dems
- Reporter Skirts Truth about 1970s Steel Industry Collapse
- Elite Liberals Admit that their War on Trump is Failing
- As Good People Live in Fear, Bad People Thrive
- The Law – Another Reason for Anti-Trump Hysteria
- Widespread Voter Fraud is Finally Being Exposed
- Hurricane Irma was another Over-Hyped Catastrophe
- Sissy War on Terrorists/ Why is College So Expensive?
Tag Archives: radical Islam
A confrontation is developing between the United States and communist North Korea over its threats to use nuclear weapons against its neighbors and against America. President Trump is sending warships to the region. North Korea, with 25 million population, is … Continue reading
In a recent commentary Nikitas3.com wrote that conservatism is simply a rational reaction to liberal extremism. For instance we conservatives want the Mexican border shut down because illegal immigration is massively out of control. Yet it is we conservatives who … Continue reading
The Middle East is in turmoil and Christians are being threatened, displaced and killed across the region by radical Muslims. Raymond Ibrahim, a Middle East and Islam specialist, is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center and an … Continue reading