- Let Us Remember What Memorial Day Really Means
- Bye-Bye Starbucks!
- GOP Loves Strong Women/ Trump Plays Offense Against his Enemies
- Trump Wins Again, on Trade/ Why Calif. Gasoline Prices Spike
- Nutty Nancy Pelosi Sees ‘Divinity’ in Bloodthirsty MS-13 Gang
- More Trouble for ‘Sanctuary’ Mayor/ Stephen King Incited Violence
- Why Kids are Depressed/ ‘Blue Wave’ Narrative Collapsing
- Tax Cuts are Already Working/ Marijuana Frenzy is Growing
- Gun Control Won’t Stop Violence – Here’s What Will
- Trump Succeeds Wildly as John McCain Fades Away
- Why Do Atheist Democrats Love Militant Religious Muslims?
- More Swamp Dwellers Resign / FBI Suffers under the Liberals
Tag Archives: radical Islam
A confrontation is developing between the United States and communist North Korea over its threats to use nuclear weapons against its neighbors and against America. President Trump is sending warships to the region. North Korea, with 25 million population, is … Continue reading
In a recent commentary Nikitas3.com wrote that conservatism is simply a rational reaction to liberal extremism. For instance we conservatives want the Mexican border shut down because illegal immigration is massively out of control. Yet it is we conservatives who … Continue reading
The Middle East is in turmoil and Christians are being threatened, displaced and killed across the region by radical Muslims. Raymond Ibrahim, a Middle East and Islam specialist, is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center and an … Continue reading