- Will There Be a 2020 Third-Party Presidential Bid?
- Does Trump Secretly Want Democrats to Win the US House?
- ‘Green’ Policies are Causing Massive Forest Fires
- Prediction: Black Conservative John James Will Win Michigan US Senate Seat
- After August 7 Elections, Trump is the Official Leader of the GOP
- Here’s How Democrat US Senator got Chinese Spy as her Top Aide
- Fuel Economy Rules are a Hoax/ Ethanol Harms the Environment
- Trump Attacks on the Media are Having a Devastating Effect
- Muslim London Mayor Sadiq Khan Under Fire for Crime Wave
- Democrat Party is Becoming More Extreme Every Day
- Super-Simple 2019 Tax Forms are a Conservative Dream
- Trump Govt. Shutdown Strategy over Border Wall is Brilliant
Tag Archives: Rasmussen poll
(This is a multi-art commentary covering a variety of issues.) Here is some great news about the economy. Terence Jeffrey at CNSNews.com reports: The federal government this January ran a surplus while collecting record total tax revenues for that month … Continue reading
(This is a multi-part commentary covering a variety of issues.) President Trump was so impressed with a French military parade that he saw in Paris on Bastille Day (July 14) 2017 that he wants to have a US military parade … Continue reading
The Rasmussen polling firm, which has been the most accurate poll in the last 20 years, shows that president Trump and Obama had the same popularity (47%) near the end of their first year in office, Trump in December 2017 … Continue reading