- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
- Price Gouging After Natural Disasters is a Good Thing
- Historic Trump N. Korea Diplomacy/ Big Conservative Win in Supreme Court
- ‘Trump Slump’ Hits Media Hard
Tag Archives: Rasmussen poll
First, congratulations to conservative Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu on his re-election… to a fifth term! Netanyahu is ‘the Donald Trump of Israel’ and the world’s longest-serving and staunchest defender of Western civilization against the multicultural onslaught. Great. Now here … Continue reading
Over and over we have seen the Fake News media and Democrats take out after president Trump and fall flat on their faces. Here are some examples: *New York Times economics columnist Paul Krugman said before the election that if … Continue reading
(This is a multi-art commentary covering a variety of issues.) Here is some great news about the economy. Terence Jeffrey at CNSNews.com reports: The federal government this January ran a surplus while collecting record total tax revenues for that month … Continue reading
(This is a multi-part commentary covering a variety of issues.) President Trump was so impressed with a French military parade that he saw in Paris on Bastille Day (July 14) 2017 that he wants to have a US military parade … Continue reading
The Rasmussen polling firm, which has been the most accurate poll in the last 20 years, shows that president Trump and Obama had the same popularity (47%) near the end of their first year in office, Trump in December 2017 … Continue reading