- Democrats Shred Law Over Kavanaugh/ 1995 Perjury Charges for Hillary?
- Political Polarization is More Dangerous than Terrorism
- Great Pacific Garbage Patch is Another ‘Green’ Hoax
- Kavanaugh Smear Debunked/ Price Gouging is a Good Thing
- Clinton, Obama Flunkies Going Down?/ Silent Majority Set to Vote
- Beware of Corrupt Watergate Reporter Bob Woodward
- Labor Unions Continue to Undermine US Businesses
- White People are Being Forced out of the Democrat Party
- Rigorous Anti-Trust Actions Could Target Internet Giants
- Is Trump Preparing to Act on the Border Wall? Venezuela?
- Boycotts Work for Conservatives, Backfire on Liberals
- Prediction: Tesla Will Fail/ Booker’s 2020 Hopes Blow Up
Tag Archives: Rasmussen
For decades we have seen polls about upcoming elections. The polls have generally been somewhat inaccurate to grossly inaccurate. Virtually every major poll predicted that Hillary Clinton was going to win easily in 2016 yet Donald Trump went on to … Continue reading
Nikitas3.com said repeatedly throughout 2017 that president Trump will be re-elected to the White House in 2020. Consider this fact: Just before Christmas 2017 the very reliable Rasmussen poll put Trump’s approval rating at 47% which was higher than virtually … Continue reading