- Democrats Trample US Law in Kavanaugh Frenzy
- New Target for Leftist Rage: Kavanaugh/ ’Blue Wave’ Fizzles Again
- Democrats Shred Law Over Kavanaugh/ 1995 Perjury Charges for Hillary?
- Political Polarization is More Dangerous than Terrorism
- Great Pacific Garbage Patch is Another ‘Green’ Hoax
- Kavanaugh Smear Debunked/ Price Gouging is a Good Thing
- Clinton, Obama Flunkies Going Down?/ Silent Majority Set to Vote
- Beware of Corrupt Watergate Reporter Bob Woodward
- Labor Unions Continue to Undermine US Businesses
- White People are Being Forced out of the Democrat Party
- Rigorous Anti-Trust Actions Could Target Internet Giants
- Is Trump Preparing to Act on the Border Wall? Venezuela?
Tag Archives: regulation
The economy has thrived since president Trump was elected. The president exuded confidence and has sought to bring manufacturing jobs back to our shores. He cut taxes and regulations. In many parts of the country today employers cannot even find … Continue reading
A journalist from Pittsburgh named Salena Zito got accolades for traveling to small-town and rural Pennsylvania during the presidential campaign of 2016 and reporting on the enthusiasm for Donald Trump that took him to the White House. This passes as … Continue reading