- Cuomo Out of 2020 Prez Race/ Globalists Fear Trump Influence
- Will There Be a 2020 Third-Party Presidential Bid?
- Does Trump Secretly Want Democrats to Win the US House?
- ‘Green’ Policies are Causing Massive Forest Fires
- Prediction: Black Conservative John James Will Win Michigan US Senate Seat
- After August 7 Elections, Trump is the Official Leader of the GOP
- Here’s How Democrat US Senator got Chinese Spy as her Top Aide
- Fuel Economy Rules are a Hoax/ Ethanol Harms the Environment
- Trump Attacks on the Media are Having a Devastating Effect
- Muslim London Mayor Sadiq Khan Under Fire for Crime Wave
- Democrat Party is Becoming More Extreme Every Day
- Super-Simple 2019 Tax Forms are a Conservative Dream
Tag Archives: Rembrandt
(Click on each image to enlarge. High-speed internet is recommended for this.) Art inspires some of our most enduring cultural riddles. Since art has intrinsic value that is often outsized, and since we have drawings, paintings and sculpture from more … Continue reading