- Super-Rich Connecticut Chokes on Democrat Policies
- ‘Enthusiasm’ for President Trump Will Win 2020 Re-election
- Supreme Court Favors Christian Cross!/ Red, White & Blue Air Force One
- Trump Wins Again on Trade/ Illegals Bringing Ebola to US?
- Leftist ‘Outrage Mobs’ are Growing in Intensity
- Dems Panic about Trump 2020 Re-election/ More Bad News about Marijuana
- The Truth about Car Fuel Mileage Rules
- Sex Changers Cause Social Upheaval/ London Crime Skyrockets under Muslim Mayor
- Trump is The Greatest Communicator / Should He Campaign in Calif.?
- Joe Biden Sinks/ Hillary’s Sleazy Brother Tony is Dead
- Trump Economy is Thriving but More Reforms are Needed
- Bizarre Gun Violence ‘Solution’/ Wacko ‘Climate’ Prediction
Tag Archives: Rembrandt
(Click on each image to enlarge. High-speed internet is recommended for this.) Art inspires some of our most enduring cultural riddles. Since art has intrinsic value that is often outsized, and since we have drawings, paintings and sculpture from more … Continue reading