- Trump is The Greatest Communicator / Should He Campaign in Calif.?
- Joe Biden Sinks/ Hillary’s Sleazy Brother Tony is Dead
- Trump Economy is Thriving but More Reforms are Needed
- Bizarre Gun Violence ‘Solution’/ Wacko ‘Climate’ Prediction
- Swedish Terrorism?/ Trump Slams Pelosi Hard/ Mexico Tariffs are Working
- End the Welfare State and Make ’em Pedal for Prosperity
- Private Funds Build Border Wall/ Trump Heading for Re-election
- Border Wall Will Pay for Itself/ Move Federal Jobs out of DC
- Virginia Beach Killings Exposed/ Calif. Descends into the Abyss/ General Motors Hates America
- President Trump vs. JFK – Trump is Vastly Stronger
- ‘Trump Curse’ Batters Trump Haters/ Trump Jr. for NY Mayor?
- Trump Strikes Back at the Swamp/ Democrats are in for 2020 Surprise
Tag Archives: Rob Portman
First, congratulations to conservative Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu on his re-election… to a fifth term! Netanyahu is ‘the Donald Trump of Israel’ and the world’s longest-serving and staunchest defender of Western civilization against the multicultural onslaught. Great. Now here … Continue reading
While most of us are focused on the presidential race for 2016 there are congressional races too. The US House of Representatives in Washington is expected to remain comfortably in Republican majority control – 246 Republicans to 188 Democrats today, … Continue reading
Foxnews.com recently reported: Foes of President Obama's alleged "war on coal" climate plan are hoping to use the combustible issue to tarnish Democrats in the next round of elections. The political backlash (against Obama enviro proposals) started almost immediately after … Continue reading