- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
- Price Gouging After Natural Disasters is a Good Thing
- Historic Trump N. Korea Diplomacy/ Big Conservative Win in Supreme Court
Tag Archives: Robert Menendez
We have been told over and over that the Republican party represents “the rich”. This is false. The Democrat party does. Just for starters the Forbes 400 list of the Top 10 wealthiest Americans shows 8 liberal-leaning figures or hard-leftists … Continue reading
First, here is a quick but important word about immigration from Reuters; President Donald Trump on Thursday said he would to deploy the U.S. military and close the southern border if Mexico did not move to halt large groups of … Continue reading
We are all supposed to think that ultra-liberal Democrat Elizabeth ‘Pocahontas’ Warren is going to easily win her US Senate re-election bid in liberal Massachusetts in the coming November elections. She was first elected in 2012. But the ‘Pocahontas’ controversy … Continue reading
If you are trying to make a legal case and you have only one piece of hard evidence then that is the most crucial evidence. The only hard evidence so far in the Roy Moore accusation is a high school … Continue reading
Democrats and their media friends are harping on president Trump every minute of every day in order to distract us from the major scandals, crises and shortcomings that are severely undermining the Democrat party, like these: *Democrat fundraising has sunk … Continue reading
Remember how Democrats repeatedly trashed Mitt and Anne Romney during the 2012 presidential race, saying that they were just an old-fashioned married, faithful white couple like Ozzie and Harriet from the 1950s, that people aren’t really like that anymore? Which … Continue reading
After the November 2012 election loss Republicans are looking introspectively and trying to figure out what went wrong. The Liberal Media are having a field day reporting on the dispirited GOP. Republican governor Bobby Jindal of Louisiana even said bluntly … Continue reading