- Supreme Court Favors Christian Cross!/ Red, White & Blue Air Force One
- Trump Wins Again on Trade/ Illegals Bringing Ebola to US?
- Leftist ‘Outrage Mobs’ are Growing in Intensity
- Dems Panic about Trump 2020 Re-election/ More Bad News about Marijuana
- The Truth about Car Fuel Mileage Rules
- Sex Changers Cause Social Upheaval/ London Crime Skyrockets under Muslim Mayor
- Trump is The Greatest Communicator / Should He Campaign in Calif.?
- Joe Biden Sinks/ Hillary’s Sleazy Brother Tony is Dead
- Trump Economy is Thriving but More Reforms are Needed
- Bizarre Gun Violence ‘Solution’/ Wacko ‘Climate’ Prediction
- Swedish Terrorism?/ Trump Slams Pelosi Hard/ Mexico Tariffs are Working
- End the Welfare State and Make ’em Pedal for Prosperity
Tag Archives: Samuel Alito
Since the election of president Trump Democrats have simply decided that they are going to seek to reverse Republican election victories or oppose any traditional appointments like that of judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. Why? We conservatives did … Continue reading
First, here is quick word about the Supreme Court. Trump nominee judge Brett Kavanaugh is expected to come up for a confirmation vote in September. He will probably get all the Republicans (51) plus 3 or 4 Democrat votes and … Continue reading
Imagine this scenario: It is January 20, 2025. Mike Pence has just been sworn in as president as Donald Trump departs the White House after two terms. And one of president Trump’s many legacies is a US Supreme Court with … Continue reading