- Muslims Should be Kept out of US
- Bumbling Nancy Pelosi is Trump’s Ticket to 2020 Re-election
- Jobs Bonanza!/ Trump 2016 Victory is the Biggest Story of the Last Decade
- Oil Bonanza!/ Illegal Immigrants Hurt the Poor Most/ Hikers Harm the Environment
- Brit Terrorist was Known to Police/ Black Voters Love Trump
- Global Warming Debunked Again/ Why are Women Today So Unhappy?
- Prepare for Christmas Pity Party
- Some ‘Greenies’ are Terrorists
- How to Eliminate 35% of US Debt Overnight
- Nikitas3.com in 2011 – Trump Will be Next US President
- Rock Group Wants ‘Green’ Concerts/ Michael Moore Suggests Genocide
- Are US Oil Companies Subsidized?
Tag Archives: Samuel Alito
Since the election of president Trump Democrats have simply decided that they are going to seek to reverse Republican election victories or oppose any traditional appointments like that of judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. Why? We conservatives did … Continue reading
First, here is quick word about the Supreme Court. Trump nominee judge Brett Kavanaugh is expected to come up for a confirmation vote in September. He will probably get all the Republicans (51) plus 3 or 4 Democrat votes and … Continue reading
Imagine this scenario: It is January 20, 2025. Mike Pence has just been sworn in as president as Donald Trump departs the White House after two terms. And one of president Trump’s many legacies is a US Supreme Court with … Continue reading