- Keep America Great!/ Bernie Could be Nominee/ ‘Greenies’ Debunked about Crops
- China Trade Deal Signed!/ Dems Want to Disrupt Suburbs/ Euro Passenger Train Hoax
- CNN Anchor Wants End to Racism(!?)/ NY State is Withering
- Democrats Embrace Evil… Again/ US Economy is Humming
- Trump Curse Strikes Iran/ Lawsuit Hammers CNN/ Why are Corporations Liberal?
- Trump’s YUGE Iran Victory/ Trump Will Win Virginia Electoral Votes/ Ala. Senate Seat to GOP
- H-wood Jokester Blows Up ‘Diversity’ Hoax/ Bloomberg is a Communist
- Bernie Sanders Surges/ Trump Polls Spike/ ‘Green’ Policies Worsen Australia Fires
- Scientist’s Fake Research/ Maxine Waters Punked
- Liberals Mourn Dead Terrorist/ Leftist Haters Attack Jews/ Media Hacks Go Nice on Trump?
- Hopes for 2020/ Chile Could Become Venezuela
- 2020 = 1984?/ Turkish Muslim-American Says Sex w/Animals OK
Tag Archives: school violence
President Trump held a massive and enthusiastic rally in Orlando, Florida to announce his bid for re-election to the presidency in 2020. People were lining up 40 hours in advance of the speech. The arena was packed with 25,000 Trump … Continue reading
We all know that the best to way to reduce violence is to treat it harshly (with long prison sentences, for example) and that the best way to increase violence is to treat it leniently (with light sentences and/or media … Continue reading
Here are excerpts from an Associated Press article about the Connecticut school killer Adam Lanza (italicized for emphasis): He liked tinkering with computers and other gadgets, and seemed to enjoy playing a violent video game, choosing a military-style assault rifle … Continue reading