- Venezuelan Generals Nabbed/ Good News about the Virus
- Virus Shows that Nationalism is Good/ Cases Surge in California
- The Common Thread of 9/11, 2008 Collapse & Chinese Virus
- Trump Wants US ‘Independence’/ NY Gov. Cuomo Running for Prez?
- Is the Chinese Virus Crisis Being Overblown?
- Thank a Trucker!/ ‘Green’ Alarmists Can’t Deal with Virus
- Border Wall Will Pay for Itself/ 28 Ways that ‘Greenies’ Harm the Environment
- Trump Remains Hugely Popular; He Shuts Down Media Skunks
- We Conservatives Have Warned for Decades about Communism
- Trump, Pence Shine in Crisis/ Chinese Play the Victim Card
- Biden Surges/ Conservatives are Always Correct about Everything
- US, World Must Retaliate Against China Over Virus
Tag Archives: school violence
President Trump held a massive and enthusiastic rally in Orlando, Florida to announce his bid for re-election to the presidency in 2020. People were lining up 40 hours in advance of the speech. The arena was packed with 25,000 Trump … Continue reading
We all know that the best to way to reduce violence is to treat it harshly (with long prison sentences, for example) and that the best way to increase violence is to treat it leniently (with light sentences and/or media … Continue reading
Here are excerpts from an Associated Press article about the Connecticut school killer Adam Lanza (italicized for emphasis): He liked tinkering with computers and other gadgets, and seemed to enjoy playing a violent video game, choosing a military-style assault rifle … Continue reading