- 2020: Minnesota for Trump?/ Trump Hatred Won’t Win
- Terror Cover-up in Baltimore?
- ‘Moscow Mitch’ and Other Fake News Poison the Media
- 9/11: Only Vigilance Insures Order, Liberty and Peace
- Dems: No More Oil, Coal, Gas(!?)/ ‘Sanctuary’ Policies Called Out
- Men are Faltering After Decades of Economic Decline
- Melania Trump is Smart, Classy and Beautiful
- Phony Fox News Misreports Illegal Immigrant Diseases
- Trump is Most Accessible President Ever/ US Out of Afghanistan?
- Iraq Christians Decimated/ Euro ‘Climate Kid’ Arrives in US
- Nikitas3.com Responds to White-Hating Black Professor
- Brexit is Coming October 31!/ Democrats Should Condemn anti-Trump Violence but Won’t
Tag Archives: school violence
President Trump held a massive and enthusiastic rally in Orlando, Florida to announce his bid for re-election to the presidency in 2020. People were lining up 40 hours in advance of the speech. The arena was packed with 25,000 Trump … Continue reading
We all know that the best to way to reduce violence is to treat it harshly (with long prison sentences, for example) and that the best way to increase violence is to treat it leniently (with light sentences and/or media … Continue reading
Here are excerpts from an Associated Press article about the Connecticut school killer Adam Lanza (italicized for emphasis): He liked tinkering with computers and other gadgets, and seemed to enjoy playing a violent video game, choosing a military-style assault rifle … Continue reading