- Muslims Should be Kept out of US
- Bumbling Nancy Pelosi is Trump’s Ticket to 2020 Re-election
- Jobs Bonanza!/ Trump 2016 Victory is the Biggest Story of the Last Decade
- Oil Bonanza!/ Illegal Immigrants Hurt the Poor Most/ Hikers Harm the Environment
- Brit Terrorist was Known to Police/ Black Voters Love Trump
- Global Warming Debunked Again/ Why are Women Today So Unhappy?
- Prepare for Christmas Pity Party
- Some ‘Greenies’ are Terrorists
- How to Eliminate 35% of US Debt Overnight
- Nikitas3.com in 2011 – Trump Will be Next US President
- Rock Group Wants ‘Green’ Concerts/ Michael Moore Suggests Genocide
- Are US Oil Companies Subsidized?
Tag Archives: Sinead O’Connor
While the Fake News media have focused on Democrats winning back majority control of the US House of Representatives in the 2018 mid-term elections they ignored the fact that Republicans increased their strength in the US Senate by two seats … Continue reading
(This is a multi-part commentary covering several separate issues.) Buzzfeed reports: Three days after a bomb exploded at a mosque in suburban Minneapolis, a White House official told MSNBC that he isn’t yet convinced the attack was not a “fake … Continue reading