- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
- Price Gouging After Natural Disasters is a Good Thing
- Historic Trump N. Korea Diplomacy/ Big Conservative Win in Supreme Court
Tag Archives: Social Security
Liberals love to tell us that a government mandate for businesses to significantly increase minimum wages will create prosperity for lower-wage workers. OK, so let’s face reality: $15 an hour is good for some workers – it represents a wage … Continue reading →
First, here are two quick notes about labor unions. Fox News recently reported: For years, workers at auto plants in the U.S. South have been saying ‘no’ to the idea of joining a union. The outcome was no different … … Continue reading →
Note from Nikitas: Hello, readers, Please consider contributing to this website through the “support this website” link at the right. I have spent an estimated 5,000 hours over 8 years building this site and have received only a total of … Continue reading →
Here is more disturbing news about Obama’s executive action on illegal aliens. This is from foxnews.com: Illegal immigrants who apply for work permits in the U.S. under President Obama’s new executive actions will be eligible for Social Security and Medicare, … Continue reading →
Do you remember Obama’s first inauguration on January 20, 2009? Do you remember how Obama screwed up his oath of office and how his swearing-in was done over again the next day just to make sure that it was legal? … Continue reading →
Social Security in 2010 spent $577 billion but only took in $544 billion, the first time in the 70-year history of SS in which outlays exceeded dedicated revenues. That shortfall was just in Social Security, never mind the rest of … Continue reading →
Barack Obama recently said that his "one mandate" in a second term is to help middle class families. Yet here are the facts from MSN.com: … median household income in November 2012 was $51,310 — $3,850 lower than when Obama … Continue reading →