- Trump Crowd Wants Immigrant Congresswoman Omar Deported
- Chappaquiddick 50 Yrs. Later/ Trump Administration in Flux
- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
Tag Archives: South Korea
Talks in Vietnam between president Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un over the de-nuclearization of North Korea collapsed when Trump walked away. Fox News reported: President Trump abruptly walked away from negotiations with North Korean leader Kim Jong … Continue reading
President Trump is already running for re-election. He stages rallies and public events and makes public statements that are directly intended to sway public opinion leading up to November 2020. It seems almost assured that the Democrats are going to … Continue reading
Obamacare is failing before our eyes. Here are some excerpts about Obamacare from Foxnews.com, with a Nikitas3.com comment after each: Foxnews.com reports: The fate of a network of alternative “co-op” health plans started under ObamaCare remains uncertain going into 2016, … Continue reading
The persistent Democrat party/media defamation of conservatives and the Tea Parties has its roots in the 1960s. After all the Tea Parties are a true middle-class movement. And if you recall, the socialist left and the ‘hippies’ of the 1960s … Continue reading